Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Need a good laugh? I don't know if there's an app for that!

Everyone who knows me, knows that I love to laugh although I can only tell funny jokes on paper. I never professed to be the "Chris Rock" or "Bernie Mac" of my generation, and needless to say, I definitely fail at being spontaneously funny. With that in mind, I like a good dose of crude humor every now and again because it helps me to keep a balance between my personal and professional life, and what better way to find that comical delight than to read The Oatmeal? I discovered this website one day while doing who knows what online, and it has been my guilty pleasure ever since! I literally LOL, and I've shared it with a few of my friends so that we are all LOLing together. Even though it sounds corny and so cliched, laughter really is the best medicine!

Disclaimer: The Oatmeal is not for the weak or faint of heart. Please read at your own risk. Oh, yeah, if you're an animal rights activist, then you may not have an appreciation of dolphins getting punched!

One of my favorite LOL moments:
Why I didn't like riding the bus as a kid


*Credit: Picture of Tumblbeast was swiped from The Oatmeal, blah, blah, blah


No comments:

Post a Comment